“I wish friends held hands more often, like the children I see on the streets sometimes. I’m not sure why we have to grow up and get embarrassed about it.”
Just finished The Raven Boys and what an awesomely written unique story it was.
Fleur finally found a place where my kids can’t reach her. Smart kitty.
ya kno john green books can be really poetic and meaningful and stuff but if you frame them in the context of real life it’s like wow if i knew a teenager this pretentious in person i would not hesitate to smack em upside the head
New Stills. You can vote on your favorite moments here: www.ifistaymovie.com/tagged/ifivote
You’ll never hate the Percy Jackson movies like Rick Riordan hates them
To celebrate Books and Hot Chocolate’s latest follower milestone, I decided to hold a mini giveaway featuring the books I’ve read and re-read so far this first half of the year :)
- Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
- Reblog and like for a chance to win. You can reblog several times but please don’t spam your followers. NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS.
- There will be three winners getting one book each.
- Winners may choose ANY book written by any of the authors featured above.
- Books may be hardcover or paperback but must be under $20 (Canadian dollars)
- This will be available worldwide (wherever) The Book Depository ships.
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
- The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
- The giveaway ends August 5th, 2014
- If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)
Won this from beckisbookshelf ‘s giveaway last month and I can’t thank her enough. I’ve always wanted this book but something always seemed to stop me. And then I saw Becki’s giveaway and I really wasn’t expecting to win because well, giveaways seem hopeless to me. But a miracle happened :-) I’m so happyyyyy